Why Inflatable Kayaks?
- Very stable & safe to paddle
- No roof racks needed
- Easy to store at home
- Easy to carry
- Simple to take on holidays
- Tucks away into a storage bag
Inflatable kayaks pack down into bags, requiring little storage, they are easy to transport and are lightweight compared to most kayaks on the market.
Inflatable kayaks are perfect if you want to take your kayak to your holiday destination.
- Cut through the water like a knife. Each kayak has aluminium rib frames that gives structure to the design.
- They are tough. The fabrics are multi-layer construction with multiple air chambers. These are no pool toys.
- Quick to inflate. From 3 to 15 minutes at the most to unpack, inflate and hit the water.
Choosing you kayak
- Different kayaks suit different paddling conditions and size and weight of the paddler. If you are unsure after looking at our range, please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.
Would you like to test a kayak? If you live in Perth, Western Australia book a test paddle here.
Why Buy from GoGo Active Tours and Adventure Equipment?
We use the inflatable kayaks in our guided tour business. We pump them up and pack them away multiple times a week. We know all the tricks and cleaning tips to help you.
When you purchase a kayak from us and pick it up, we will take you through the pump up and pack down process. We will show you all the little lessons we have learnt, show you the short cuts and how to look after your kayak.
We offer anyone who has purchased a kayak from us a 30% discount to join any of our regular kayaking tours. Bring your new kayak along and;
- Get assistance and reassurance on setup
- Develop confidence and improve your paddling skills under the watchful eye of our experienced guides
- Explore new locations around Perth and meet fellow paddlers
All the kayaks and Advanced Elements products come with a 1-year guarantee. Should you have any issues, contact us and we will sort out your problems as quickly as possible.
Fast deliveries. We carry large quantities of stock in Perth, Western Australia to allow for same day pickup or dispatch to you quickly.
We take credit cards through our on-line shop. If you would prefer to pay by direct debit, please contact us and we can send you an invoice.
You can check out our range of inflatable kayaks and accessories on the shop page
Customer Experiences and Referrals
We are currently at Busselton and went for a paddle today at Bunker Bay. The water was so clear and the colours incredible then just to top it off we came across a seal floating sunning himself about 100m off the beach, so good. Just as good was the other day where we paddled out and around the end of the Busselton Jetty, where on the way back in pod of dolphins came towards us to within 10m.
So I would say that the kayak was a very good buy.
Evidence of happy customers. Dolphins seemed to like them too.
I purchased two Advanced Elements Kayaks from Matthew at GoGo Active Tours and Adventure Equipment around six months ago.
The demo we had was great. Matt had several kayaks for us to try out, so we were sure we selected the best craft for myself and my wife. (Expedition Elite for myself and Sport for my wife).
The after-purchase service has been great as well with Matt giving advice on many occasions on the Advanced Elements Kayak Range.
Anyone looking at wanting to buy a very stable and safe Kayak that folds up to a suitcase size, I suggest give Matt a ring and have a demo in one of his many Kayaks.
MICHELLE D SAID:
Loving the kayak, just back from paddling the Blackwood.
So are so glad we brought our canoes to the Kimberley, beautiful trip up Geikie Gorge .