This light weight Advanced Elements Sports kayak has a large open cockpit to allow easy entry and exit.
Incorporating our aluminium rib-frame technology in the bow and stern provides increased paddling performance in this sporty design.
With performance similar to hard shell kayaks and the packability of an inflatable kayak, you are only 3 minutes before you are on the water.
Best in flat water like rivers, canals, and estuaries
- Weighs only 11.8kg
- Large cockpit for easy entry and exit
- Very quick to setup, approximately 3 minutes
- Max weight 113kgs (can be fitted with a drop-stitch floor for additional buoyancy)
- The best kayak for novice paddlers
- (Pump and paddle not included)